1 – Dimming function available?
Our products can have DMX and DALI systems integrated with an additional fee.
2 – Do you provide external controls for dimming the lights?
Yes, we can provide you a DMX board, Remote Control or an Encoder, in case you need to configure the light in different systems.
3 – Do you have solar panel integrated systems?
All our LED High Power lights are compatible with solar systems. However, since LedsUniverse is specialized in optimizing the lumens through optics, we only provide the light component. The solar battery and panel can be bought separately, and later be connected to our lights.
4 –Under which international shipping agreement are LedsUniverse’s products prices expressed?
Our prices are expressed in EXW terms. However, we work closely with some forwarding agents and we can help you with the transportation of goods to your home country.
5 – What’s LedsUniverse payment terms?
Our payment term is the standard 30% deposit T/T, with balance paid upon shipment.
6 – How about your guarantee / return policy?
- LedsUniverse’s Floodlights, Streetlights, High-Bays, Billboard Lights, Track Lights, as well as our remaining models, are warranted to be free from defect for a period of five (5) years from the date of their original purchase.
- Within the warranty period, LedsUniverse provides free repairing service and replacement parts. In case some lamps show sign of malfunction, LedsUniverse guarantees that it will ship new ones at no extra charge.
- If a certain item can not be repaired, LedsUniverse will provide a new one for replacement at no extra cost. In case the model is suspended, LedsUniverse will replace the item with one of similar grade and pricing.
- If the defectiveness rate is more than 0.3%, LedsUniverse will offer new items for replacement at no extra cost, in order to compensate for those defective. These additional items will be shipped within one month after confirmation.
- Only within the warranty period, does LedsUniverse bear the shipping cost back and forth for replacing the defective goods.
- LedsUniverse retains the right to assess all warranty claims and to determine if damages are covered by the warranty. In case a claim is not covered by the warranty, you will be contacted to determine whether LedsUniverse should repair the damage for a fee or whether the product should be returned to you as it was received.
Exclusions – This warranty does not cover the following:
- a) Problems caused by improper operation of the buyer.
- b) Goods dismantled or modified without approval from LedsUniverse. Goods replaced with parts that do not originate from LedsUniverse.
- c) Operation under temperatures that exceed the range of -40°C to 55°C (degree centigrade).
- d) Repair work done by unauthorized personnel without LedsUniverse’s approval.
- e) Force Majeure or unexpected natural disasters.
7 – How to make the sample order?
Tell us which items you are interested in and the quantity desired. Please be specific in the details, namely: Wattage, DMX In/Out, CRI Level, Lenses’ Angle and Color Temperature. We will make a Proforma Invoice for you to confirm. And, as soon as the payment is verified, we will ship you the goods.
8 – What angles do you have available?
Types of angles vary according to product category. Nonetheless, as a general guideline, we currently have available for many products the following angles: 10°, 25°, 40°, 60°, 90°, 120°.
9 – What levels of CRI do you have available?
We can produce LED Lights with CRI 95+.