1. Higher Luminosity Level
- Premium Precise Optical Lens System
- Very advanced chips
- More advance optics for this type of design in the market
- Each micro chip installed in the lamp has 1.66 Watts
2. Open Design
- Small and equidistant crevices
- Wind causes less pressure on the lamp set
- Better LED resistance over time and slimmer body
3. Modular Design
- Enables Individual Lamp Module Replacement rather than entire lamp section extraction, by unscrewing a modular piece
- Easier Installation and Maintenance
- The sides of each module are coated and seeled with steel to grant the light with better resistance over time It prevents any leakages and it’s ideal for outdoor.
4. Improved Heat Dissipating System
- Ventilation structure drives the heat off very fast, due to its upright positioning on the back of the lamp.
- A big part of the heat is channelled to the heating sink, leading the chip and lamp’s front side to be much cooler than the rest of the LED lights in the industry.
5. Top Class Materials
- Materials being used to manufacture the light are the best available in the market for mass production (Aluminium, Stainless Steel, etc).
6. Longer Life Span
- Lights are tested from -40 to 45 degrees temperatures (Celsius)
- This simulation, in aging room, helps us make sure the lamp withstands extreme temperatures and lasts longer
7. Anti-Glare System
- Look straight at the light without feeling dazzled
- We have ETL, TUV, CE and RoHS certifications available, which are the most popular in very demanding markets such as U.S., Germany, U.K., etc.
- For more details about each of these certifications, please click the image below to get re-directed to that website section.