Products available for projects, including:
Our LED Projects
Stadium LED Lighting (Stadium Lighting)
Our LED floodlights are widely applied in large stadiums; meeting the illumination requirements for professional environments and HDTV broadcasts.
Airport LED Lighting (Airport Lighting)
We have special-designed solutions for different airport needs. These solutions are incredibly bright, powerful and efficient at highlighting internal and external objects, given the scale of space and ceiling height.
Security LED Lighting (Security Lighting)
Outdoor security lamps are widely used for protection of backyards, industrial zones and other areas at night time. How to choose security lamp?
Tennis LED Lighting (Tennis Lighting)
This particular indoor tennis field project, required hanging strip light fixtures. Our strip lights are a continuous row of lamps, available in different extensions.
Highways LED Lighting (Highways Lighting)
No blind spots or glare on the road. Special asymmetrical design for maximum light distribution. We successfully completed different projects from small alleys to wide highways.
Golf LED Lighting (Golf Lighting)
Waterproof fixtures, with special premium lenses for maximum visibility and comfortable game practice.
Hockey LED Lighting (Hockey Lighting)
Our floodlights are successfully used in ice hockey arenas, including the Ice Palace for the Olympic Games in Russia in 2014.
Port LED Lighting Streets (Port Lighting)
Our brightest floodlights can illuminate ports: from internal to external loading cranes, to shipyards’ edges or even container’s storage spots. Patented modular system for easy installation and maintenance.
Basketball LED Lighting (Basketball Lighting)
In this project, as the roof was located 30 meters above ground, LedsUniverse preferred to install the Focus+ Floodlight Series, which produces additional lumen ground reach ability.
Warehouses LED Lighting
The lenses of our High-Bay lights are premium, with very accurate optics. These fixtures are typically installed when ceiling heights are more than 8 meters (20-45’ high) to provide a uniform illumination.
Factories LED Lighting (Factories Lighting)
Our High-Bay Lights with high power and balanced structure, can be used for installations applied on ceilings. In these lights, chips produce a mighty luminous output, ideal for factories and high roof areas.
Tunnel LED Lighting (Tunnel Lighting)
Our Legion Lights have been applied in many of our tunnel projects. With good luminous efficiency and an inviting price, you will be able to participate in top-class road projects.
Sports LED Lighting (Sports Lighting)
In this project, as the roof was located 15 meters above ground, LedsUniverse thought that installing the Floodlight Ace model would be the best option. This fixture has 140 lm/w.
Swimming Pools LED Lighting
Our Recessed lights can also be applied in a horizontal and underwater installation, guaranteeing a proper and balanced light spread inside swimming pools.
Hospitals LED Lighting
Our Recessed fixtures allow the beam of light to reflect downwards to the floor, and are an excellent solution to illuminate spacious indoor areas from the ceiling.
Football LED Lighting (Football Lighting)
Various solutions for training and playing in soccer fields. Our lamps are installed in a variety of large football stadiums in major leagues, including the Premier League.
1 – Dimming function available?
Our products can have DMX and DALI systems integrated with an additional fee.
2 – Do you provide external controls for dimming the lights?
Yes, we can provide you a DMX board, Remote Control or an Encoder, in case you need to configure the light in different systems.
3 – Do you have solar panel integrated systems?
All our LED High Power lights are compatible with solar systems. However, since LedsUniverse is specialized in optimizing the lumens through optics, we only provide the light component. The solar battery and panel can be bought separately, and later be connected to our lights.
4 –Under which international shipping agreement are LedsUniverse’s products prices expressed?
Our prices are expressed in EXW terms. However, we work closely with some forwarding agents and we can help you with the transportation of goods to your home country.
5 – What’s LedsUniverse payment terms?
Our payment term is the standard 30% deposit T/T, with balance paid upon shipment.
6 – How about your guarantee / return policy?
- LedsUniverse’s Floodlights, Streetlights, High-Bays, Billboard Lights, Track Lights, as well as our remaining models, are warranted to be free from defect for a period of five (5) years from the date of their original purchase.
- Within the warranty period, LedsUniverse provides free repairing service and replacement parts. In case some lamps show sign of malfunction, LedsUniverse guarantees that it will ship new ones at no extra charge.
- If a certain item can not be repaired, LedsUniverse will provide a new one for replacement at no extra cost. In case the model is suspended, LedsUniverse will replace the item with one of similar grade and pricing.
- If the defectiveness rate is more than 0.3%, LedsUniverse will offer new items for replacement at no extra cost, in order to compensate for those defective. These additional items will be shipped within one month after confirmation.
- Only within the warranty period, does LedsUniverse bear the shipping cost back and forth for replacing the defective goods.
- LedsUniverse retains the right to assess all warranty claims and to determine if damages are covered by the warranty. In case a claim is not covered by the warranty, you will be contacted to determine whether LedsUniverse should repair the damage for a fee or whether the product should be returned to you as it was received.
Exclusions – This warranty does not cover the following:
- a) Problems caused by improper operation of the buyer.
- b) Goods dismantled or modified without approval from LedsUniverse. Goods replaced with parts that do not originate from LedsUniverse.
- c) Operation under temperatures that exceed the range of -40°C to 55°C (degree centigrade).
- d) Repair work done by unauthorized personnel without LedsUniverse’s approval.
- e) Force Majeure or unexpected natural disasters.
7 – How to make the sample order?
Tell us which items you are interested in and the quantity desired. Please be specific in the details, namely: Wattage, DMX In/Out, CRI Level, Lenses’ Angle and Color Temperature. We will make a Proforma Invoice for you to confirm. And, as soon as the payment is verified, we will ship you the goods.
8 – What angles do you have available?
Types of angles vary according to product category. Nonetheless, as a general guideline, we currently have available for many products the following angles: 10°, 25°, 40°, 60°, 90°, 120°.
9 – What levels of CRI do you have available?
We can produce LED Lights with CRI 95+.